Hi! I’m a bit behind getting this written up, so much reduced waffle today! On to the pics…
What I used:
- Lush Nails Neon Hot Pink / Pearl White (neon pink shimmer)
- Rimmel Black Out (black creme)
- Barry M Cotton (white creme)
- MoYou London Black Knight (black stamping polish)
- Essence Stampy White (white stamping polish)
- Born Pretty Store clear stamper
- Cheeky stamping plates CH4 & CH16
- Unknown make SG-12 plate
- Unknown brand black studs
I’m not a neon girl normally, but I remembered buying this eye popping neon pink last year from the (sadly now defunct) UK indie Lush Nails. The pink nails have 3 coats, and I had to be careful on the last one to avoid brush strokes. The white & black nails have 2 coats each.
I decided on a skittle, mostly because I couldn’t think of anything else! Even then I struggled to make my thumbnail fit with the rest. I’m happy with the other four. The pink was so bright my camera struggled to see the white stamping, it looked whiter in real life.
Here’s the collage of everyone’s black, white & neon pink designs. Some fantastic work in there! If you’d like to take part in the next one, join the When Colours Collide Facebook group.
See you soon!