Hi folks! Today I have the latest nail crazies unite challenge mani to show you, and the prompt is candy canes. I’m really short on nail painting time at the moment, due to work & Christmas prep, so I had to recycle a mani for this one. Does that make it green?
What I used:
- Sally Hansen Wedding Glitters (gold foil with shimmer)
- Rimmel Midnight Mistletoe (Red, gold & green glitter topper)
- Barry M Cotton (white creme)
- Color Alike Red Dragon (red stamping polish)
- Born Pretty Store plate BP67
- Barry M Matte topcoat
- HK Girl Glisten & Glow topcoat
So this started as a simple gold & glitter mani – when I’m short on time, a glitter topper is awesome to add interest to plain nails! I chose a festive mix of gold, red & green, then added a matte topcoat.
Since I didn’t really have time to redo the lot, I just painted two nails white, then stamped on some red stripes to make candy canes. I also hand painted a couple of canes on my index nail. All topped off with a coat of HK Girl for a glossy finish.
Click the button below to see what the other Nail Crazies have produced.
Hope everyone’s Christmas prep is going well!
See you soon,