Hi folks! It’s time for the next #whencolourscollide challenge, thankfully I completed it before I sliced my fingers. This week it’s the turn of black, white and yellow. An interesting combination!
What I used:
- Itsy Nails London Mellow Yellow (pastel yellow creme)
- MoYou London Bahamas Punch (yellow stamping polish)
- MoYou London White Knight (white stamping polish)
- MoYou London Black Knight (black stamping polish)
- Various sized dotting tools
- HK Girl Glisten & Glow topcoat
I started with two coats of Mellow Yellow, then I added the dots, starting with black, then yellow and finally white. I tried to make the dots smaller as they got higher up my nail. Once they’d all dried, I top coated to seal it all in.
I love this style of dotticure, it doesn’t matter if your dots are a bit wonky and not precise! I’m all about not being precise 😂
I’ll leave you with the challenge collage, as always some awesome designs in there! If you’d like to take part in the next challenge, join us in the When Colours Collide Facebook group. The new colour combo will be announced tomorrow.
See you soon,