A new month, and I thought I’d try a new challenge, so I’m doing the #glamnailschallenge this month. And I’m only two days late with the first prompt! Nothing like starting out how you mean to go on… Anyway, the prompt is sand. I recently did beach nails for #clairestelle8june, so I wanted a different look for these. But I used the same polishes.. so not so different after all!
What I used:
- Spa Ritual On The Dunes (gold foil with silver glitters)
- Spa Ritual Invention (sheer gold with glass flecks)
- HK Girl Glisten & Glow (topcoat)
- Shell charms (from She Sells Seashells, in this month’s MeeBox)
- Gold studs (from Born Pretty Store)
I started out with three coats of On The Dunes (it’s a bit sheer) then added a gradient of Invention at the tips. The idea was to make the sand darker to look wet.. not sure that quite worked!
I stuck the shells and studs on with a dab of topcoat. The shells were from this month’s MeeBox, which I promise I will review soon! My swatch photos were horrendous so I need to redo them.
I’m not sure can manage all of the prompts this month as I’m away for a few days but I will do what I can. Why not join in?
See you soon,